Serving The Town of Tredegar with News & Information Since 1991  

Tredegar Forum
Tredegar Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook

All Forums
 Tredegar
 General Discussion - Tredegar
 Advert for new Citizen Voice Body

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BrianK Posted - 07/01/2022 : 15:26:09

Opportunities to join the Board of the Citizen Voice Body for Health and Social Care

Dear all

I am pleased to let you know that the positons of Chair, Deputy Chair and six Non-Executive Members for the Citizen Voice Body for Health and Social Care have been advertised and can be found at:

Citizen Voice Body for Health and Social Care Appointment of Chair, Deputy Chair and Six Non-Executive Members - Welsh Government (tal.net)

From April 2023, the Citizen Voice Body will provide a single, independent body to seek the views and represent the interests of the public, across Wales, in relation to both health and social care; working closely with the NHS, local authorities and others to support the continuous improvement of person-centred services.

Recruitment of the Board is a vitally important step in the establishment of the body, to provide leadership in shaping the new organisation. These positions, to commence from April 2022, present exciting opportunities to become involved in this, from the very beginning.

Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 1 February 2022.

To support this, the Welsh Government will host two information sessions providing an introduction to the Citizen Voice Body and the roles, responsibilities and qualities of its Board members. There will be an opportunity for questions about the new body or making an application.

The sessions will take place, via MS Teams, on Thursday 13 January (1 2pm) and Monday 17 January (2 3pm). If you would like to attend, please register your interest at CVBinfo@gov.wales, confirming your preferred date.

Grateful if you would cascade this email to your relevant networks, please.

Kind regards,

Professor Chris Jones
Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Wales

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
milkman Posted - 12/01/2022 : 17:07:13
Did you see that illegal immigrants are already being taught Welsh?.
I really had not been told that there was so much money in the coffers.
keanjo Posted - 07/01/2022 : 15:43:05
Sounds like another very expensive jobs for the boys quango.

Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.