Serving The Town of Tredegar with News & Information Since 1991  

Tredegar Forum
Tredegar Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook

All Forums
 Tredegar
 Genealogy
 Tredegar Timeline

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pierre Posted - 05/02/2011 : 20:37:03
You can now view the Tredegar Timeline by going to:

www.TredegarTimeline.co.uk

You can see that events happened in the town for the time period your interested in.

pierre Posted - 02/09/2011 : 10:41:26
Thank you for your kind comments. Plan to update it soon as we receive more and updated info on the history of the town.

Pierre

rhyd boy Posted - 02/09/2011 : 02:54:26
What a great sight! Thanks to all who contributed to it. I agree with the comments of David Morgan.
davidmorgan Posted - 18/02/2011 : 23:21:28
Those HD images are really superb. Certainly leaves a lot of the 'Megga Councils' with egg on their faces. Can you imagine hundreds of pages listing 'managers for this' and 'managers for that'- endless cross references, until you simply groan, and, go back to the Cartoons. The basic core information, should be mandatory, and very closely modeled on what you are providing. What a wonderful way to show how the Planners have steadily ignored the presence of the motor car, and, ensured the destruction of the infra-structure. The 'slag heaps' have gone, and now, they are being replaced by a mountain of rusting vehicles - too expensive to operate, at prices dictated by the Arabs. Never mind, the 750 Wind Farms, struggling to find a patch close to Cefn Golau, will soon be singing their song. Instead of Welsh Voices, there will be the un-synchronised wail of turbines. It will make the sound of the WW11 Blitz, a whisper.

Other than that.I'm quite content! Very seriously, your presentation, that allows us to scan the past, is Oh so necessary elsewhere. Nobody want to learn from the past - what is the matter with them?

Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.