Serving The Town of Tredegar with News & Information Since 1991  

Tredegar Forum
Tredegar Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Guestbook

All Forums
 Tredegar
 TOWN NEWS
 Covid outbreak Merthyr Factory

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videomySpace videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darole Posted - 23/06/2020 : 14:41:45
outbreak of coronavirus has been confirmed at a third meat processing plant in Wales, health minister Vaughan Gething has said.

Speaking at today's Welsh Government coronavirus briefing, he said a "small cluster" was being investigated at the Kepak plant in Merthyr Tydfil.

A total of 34 cases have been confirmed in the cluster since April 25, he said. There have been eight cases since the start of June, and six people are currently off sick with the virus.
My question is is it safe to purchase and consume meat ?????
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ddraig Posted - 27/06/2020 : 12:32:22
Apparently you can also take drinks to the beach (as alcohol kills the virus) sit side by side, cause a nuisance and then leave all the (empty) bottles and cans as presents for the locals
pierre Posted - 27/06/2020 : 12:20:10
The pubs are opening in England next week but if you can drink from home, you should. If you canít drink from home you can go to the pub, but only for essential drinks. You should stay 2 metres apart unless youíre drunk then you can move up to 1 metre so someone can hold you up/chat you up. Donít get too drunk though as you need to stay alert, but if you do get too drunk, use your drunken aggression to beat the virus. There will also be a round of applause for all bar staff at 2am every day to make up for the pittance they earn. Stay safe everyone,

Uncle Boris.

ddraig Posted - 24/06/2020 : 09:57:41
There's currently no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted through food. I always (even before COVID-19) use plastic gloves to handle any raw meat, especially chicken and cooking would kill the virus, the packaging (which has been classed as low risk) I dispose of and wash surfaces and hands, which you do anyway

Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.