Obituary, Death and Memoriam Notices
 Martha Hale (nee bedoe)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tarkus

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  20:53:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With great sadness announcing the passing of a real selfless tredegar character Martha Hale (nee Bedoe).On september the the 4th.Service at st Georges church Tredegar on thursday 11th of sept at 2 pm.God bless.

MKerchey05

953 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2014 :  08:07:19 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Martha was one of the 'old characters'. R.I.P. Martha
Go to Top of Page

rab60bit

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2018 :  08:21:34 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm trying to locate Ina Beddoes (predeceased by husband Ron who was a long time Tredegar resident and cobbler).
The Forum has two spellings for Marthas' married name - Bedoe and Beddoe - so it's possible that Martha might be Ina.
Can you advise, I've lost Ina's address and not heard from her for the past couple of Christmas', she last resided in what I understood was a warden supported community off Church Street and close to St. Georges Church.
Go to Top of Page

rab60bit

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2018 :  08:58:50 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rab60bit

I'm trying to locate Ina Beddoes (predeceased by husband Ron who was a long time Tredegar resident and cobbler).
The Forum has two spellings for Marthas' married name - Bedoe and Beddoe - so it's possible that Martha might be Ina.
Can you advise, I've lost Ina's address and not heard from her for the past couple of Christmas', she last resided in what I understood was a warden supported community off Church Street and close to St. Georges Church.

I've just spotted I'd misspelt Ina and cannot now edit my post - it should read INEZ Beddoe. I've also found her last known address at St. Georges Court but if you've any further info. on her I would appreciate it
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1794 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2018 :  01:11:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw Inez several weeks ago when I visited Tredegar Lidl, she was with a female companion/carer?.
Go to Top of Page

ShelleyW
Advanced Member

457 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2018 :  16:41:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see Inez in town regularly I think she lives in Meas Glas.
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1794 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2018 :  00:58:49 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can contact her by landline.
Go to Top of Page

Titch
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
463 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2019 :  21:20:01 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron Beddoe had a Daughter Jane Beddoe, who was in my class at Earl St School, I lost track of Jane many years ago. Ron used to have his cobblers shop in Castle St (opposite Bryn Owens ) I think they lived at the rear of the shop. They may have moved shop later to the end of Commercial St or it may have been a different cobbler. Clarry Long had his Cobblers shop at the top end of Church St.

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.