Car crash Griffiths Gardens
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darole

United Kingdom
2618 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2015 :  10:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A CAR crashed into a wall and the occupants fled the scene in Tredegar earlier this morning.

The incident happened on on Griffiths Gardens in Ashvale at 12.36am. Firefighters from Ebbw Vale were at the scene

Sorry this all I know about it

dutchjohn

Netherlands
1363 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2015 :  18:53:34 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darole

A CAR crashed into a wall and the occupants fled the scene in Tredegar earlier this morning.

The incident happened on on Griffiths Gardens in Ashvale at 12.36am. Firefighters from Ebbw Vale were at the scene

Sorry this all I know about it

Hi Darole ,
Why firefighters from Ebbw Vale ? Tredegar has a fire service do they not
my nephew works for them and he is also a paramedic , Ebbw Vale seems to be taking the limelight in all things these day over Tredegar
dutchjohn
ps hope they catch the idiots who crashe the vehicle though and they fled the scene , typical vandal I recon
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2618 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2015 :  21:33:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John the people of Ebbw Vale want every thing including call outs.
Go to Top of Page

dutchjohn

Netherlands
1363 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2015 :  18:17:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darole

Hi John the people of Ebbw Vale want every thing including call outs.

Hi Darole mate ,
maybe they enjoy the publicity just as much though it beat,s me why they seem to get all or most of the money , dont the other towns count anymore , Tredegar used to be as you well know a very nice town indeed ,well policed, good variety of shops and business,s including a very good open air market , and now its got spooners , the red lion , the castle ,and a few odds and end thrown in , buy I think the police station is closed on weekends , and the last time I came over I only saw one police vehicle and that was passing the circle going down the valley ,(blackwood maybe) and I didn,t see a single copper doing the beat , my how times change , and they wonder why the youth has gone bonkers with drink and drugs and bad behaviour , its time the councill started pulling up its dirty socks and got on with the job they promised the people of Tredegar to get elected , mind you saying that its not all the fault of the councill some of it is bad up-bringing and bad manners
well maybe we expect too much but my feelings tell me otherwise ,
take care mate
dutchjohn
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2618 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2015 :  18:59:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John I don't really has an answer as to why Tredegar is in decline but I do know that you have a better chance of seeing yellow snow in July than seeing a policeman on the beat.
Take care
Darole
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1624 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2015 :  19:47:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tredegar has a decided air of well-being....it has wide and pleasant-looking main streets which radiate from the Town Clock.
Not least of its attractions is a fine open-air swimming pool."
Taken from The King's England- Monmouthshire- published in 1951.
It could well have been written in the 19th Century bearing in mind our poor twon of today
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.