Recycling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Angel
Advanced Member

475 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2015 :  18:34:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where does Tredegar count with BGBC as in the Gwent gazette there is a list of places for people to go and discuss the new recycling it seems the town of Tredegar doesn't count at all .

cassie

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2015 :  18:44:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Angel,just read your remarks about tredegar not counting I couldn't agree more Tredegar is the forgotten town!
Go to Top of Page

Flash
Advanced Member

234 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2015 :  20:09:56 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally agree with the comments regarding the chance to talk to BGBC about recycling.
Possible with all the posts put in the Tredegar Forum they are very afraid to come and talk to us.
It would appear they do not like to be told the truth. As I have said before keep some money back for the fine that will surely follow this pathetic attempt at getting more people to recycle.
Go to Top of Page

mrbigbeak
Advanced Member

222 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2015 :  20:47:37 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was yesterday 10-4 opposite the bus shelter...
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1983 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2015 :  11:37:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was well advertised,NOT.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13913 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2015 :  14:21:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I drove past it, nobody was in there......

Go to Top of Page

margaret briggs
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
195 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2015 :  17:09:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone somewhere must be aware of all the comments made on the forum about trollybocs recycling.
The reason I say this is because my friend phoned me earlier today to say that her sister( who lives in Arnold Place) had a visit from a coucillor.

Apparently the back lane there is too narrow for the new lorry to go down,so everything has to be carried through the house. As the lady is 80 she told them she had no intention of doing this,and if there was no other way she would put it all in a black bag to go out with other rubbish.
The lady was then told not to forget pick up would be every 3 weeks. Some of her neighbours also said they would not be carrying out through the house.

My personal opinion is as I have said all along The Plastic Bags were far easier for young and old no matter where you live.

MARGARET
Go to Top of Page

billk
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2015 :  15:19:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can complain as much as you like, it falls on deaf ears. The council will do what they want regardless of what the public thinks, there is no consultation, no feedback, the council is a bunch of
"BACKSIDES"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.