Police Constable I. Plod. 502
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1478 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2017 :  01:35:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jean, Joan, Joyce and June had been friends for decades, they had known each other since childhood, they met a few times a week and held a knitting circle at the home of Joan who lived several miles away.
It was arranged that Joyce would collect Jean and June to attend the knitting group that day. However Joyce was 'running' a little late when she collected her friends. When she arrived at Junes house June explained that she had not completed her knitting task for that week, so decided to continue knitting while travelling in the car. Joyce was a rich widow and drove a Jaguar XJ, she enjoyed speeding on open roads especially when her friends encouraged her. They were making up time and was speeding along the dual carriageway when they noticed travelling alongside them was Police Constable I. Plod.502 in his lovely reflective striped police car, "PULL OVER", "PULL OVER", he shouted to the women, "NO SOCKS" replied June before they sped off disappearing into the distance.

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1478 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2017 :  17:04:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Police constable I. Plod was called to a fight at "The Cod Father", a fish and chip shop on his 'patch'.
He arrived late and found that the fish had been battered.
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1478 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2018 :  01:49:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A large lorry got stuck under a bridge, it was not long before Police constable I. Plod arrived at the scene.
Police Constable I. Plod was smirking when he approached the lorry driver, he said 'hello, hello, hello, what's all this then, got stuck under the bridge have we?
The lorry driver replied 'No I'm delivering the bridge and I just stopped for a break'
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1478 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2018 :  23:52:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A large hole appeared in a road close to a derelict building. Police constable I.Plod, 502 arrived at the scene and took the decision to call for 'backup'. It was not long before the surrounding streets were cordoned off and the area was swarming with police, an ambulance, paramedic, fire engine and 30, 60 members of the public who had brought picnic blankets, food and drink.
P.C. I.Plod 502 was one of 30 police officers that were present at the scene, they included armed, plain-clothed and uniformed officers, dog units, a drone and a helicopter, the fire service provided arc lights and generator for night use. The surveillance continued for several days.
Following a request from the local newspaper P.C. I.Plod issued a statement, it read " The last several days have cost tens of thousands of pounds, we hope to establish the reason why a large hole have appeared in the road, until then I, and the other 29 officers will continue to look into it".
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.