Jockey punched horse.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1848 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  00:10:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have recently viewed a news video (08/11/2017) of a jockey, Dylan Caboche punching a horse in the stomach.
His punishment is a ban of two weeks, absolutely disgusting!

MKerchey05

955 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  12:27:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HE should be punched in the stomach!! I've just read of 3 men in England walking greyhounds on a beach and one man repeatedly throwing one dog in the freezing waters, it made me feel sick! RSPCA are looking for information. I'm more a cat person than a dog person but I just hate it when you hear of people being cruel to any animal. You have a choice, if you want an animal look after it, if you don't want to look after the animal, don't have it in the first place!
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2554 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  14:31:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My retribution would be to stand him behind the horse and let the horse kick him, far better than a two week suspension.
Go to Top of Page

keanjo

United Kingdom
1265 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  17:39:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carole ,with luck the horse would score a ball ,sorry bull.
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1848 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  20:15:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a shame that the horse did not retaliate and kick that jockey, knocking his 'block' off, but I suppose if he had they would have shot him for being aggressive and out of control.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.