British hedgehog preservation society
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2018 :  11:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is this government determined to kill our native species one by one, I've just come across this petition please sign, I don't see as many hedgehogs as I used to, this means we'll see less

Our petition against A24 trap being allowed in UK has started again! The trap is sold as a hedgehog killer in New Zealand! Please sign and share! Please note two people can sign from the same email address. Remember you need to click on email link to complete signing (it may go into your junk folder). More info can be found at https://www.britishhedgehogs.org.uk/a24-rat-stoat-hedgehogÖ/

keanjo

United Kingdom
1265 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2018 :  15:09:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you brought this to the forumís attention, ddraig Another two signatures added to the petition . Canít understand why anyone would wish to kill them.We could do with an trap to catch politicians- lot too many of them in the country.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2018 :  15:46:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I guess if they think it's Ok to hunt they (politicians) have no qualms about traps horrible things
Go to Top of Page

MKerchey05

955 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2018 :  16:50:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All done. Why kill hedgehogs? They do so much good in the garden!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.