road conditions ??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darole

United Kingdom
2468 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2018 :  08:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question , I have to go to the hospital in abergaveny and was wondering if any one knows what the new road is like especially at the highest point area.
I don't fancy being stuck there
Thank you

butch

United Kingdom
1336 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2018 :  12:47:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All main roads are fine, including highest point.
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2468 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2018 :  19:52:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Butch many thanks for the info
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1336 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  16:15:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think I would attempt it today though!!
Go to Top of Page

Peregrine Honeydew

United Kingdom
1134 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2018 :  18:12:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the future, this site gives loads of camera views http://www.traffic-wales.com/CCTV.aspx

Edited by - Peregrine Honeydew on 01/03/2018 18:16:20
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1336 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  09:26:58 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that PH very useful.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1029 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  12:21:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The camera on the HOTV at Rhymney is iced/snowed over, can't see a thing
Go to Top of Page

kay16

2072 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  17:08:47 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think it's working ddraig as it's always the same blank image every time I look at it. Looked the last time we had snow just before Christmas and nothing then too. Dowlais and Gilwern both working fine but never Rhymney. Anyone got any idea why they didn't replace the one on the Tredegar roundabout when they did that part of the Heads?
Go to Top of Page

Peregrine Honeydew

United Kingdom
1134 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  18:14:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rhymney one was working until early yesterday afternoon. I guess the beast got it.
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1602 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2018 :  00:32:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Heads of the Valleys road from Ebbw Vale to Dowlais was closed today, so if the camera was working there would have been nothing to see.
Go to Top of Page

MKerchey05

907 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2018 :  12:39:54 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, here we go again, (or not) with this awful snowy weather. I just hope it will be the last we see of it this winter, although we have seen snow in May!
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1602 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2018 :  00:02:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Snow for Easter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.