General Discussion - Tredegar
 Are there any Snow Ploughs around Tredegar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  14:56:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Picked my niece up this morning from Bristol, and brought her back to Tredegar, travelled up Queen Victoria street, luckily I had 4 x 4. I ask the question are there any snow ploughs around Tredegar ????

62 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  16:22:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know about snowploughs but plenty of community spirit in Parkville .Men and women out and whole street cleared!Well done everyone !!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
385 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  18:53:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The men in Harford St have done the same along with a few women & children. Thankyou all
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
1192 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2018 :  20:18:58 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And a big thank you to the few that worked their butts off to clear Cefn Parc. They can at least get to work in the morning. Well done boys!!.
Go to Top of Page

Advanced Member

222 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2018 :  14:37:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank goodness for the community spirit otherwise almost everything would grind to a halt. Many, many streets have had the snow removed by many coming together.
Whilst I appreciate it can be difficult for snow plows to get everywhere they surely are not seen in many areas. Where I live I have never seen one in over 25 years.
Does this mean the council will delay the proposed tax increase ?
Go to Top of Page

Advanced Member

543 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2018 :  18:36:17 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Snow clearing tractor came down James St today, but there was little the driver could do to shift snow due to there being nowhere to put the snow. All the normally useable space being taken up by parked vehicles.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.