Dog shoots man.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1848 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  01:35:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently read a news article about an American, Richard Remme who was accidentally shot in the leg by his pet Labrador pit bull cross dog.
Mr Remme 51 said, "I was lying on the couch and we were horsing around, me and the dog. And I was tossing him off my lap, and he was jumping back on my lap". In the rough and tumble the dog, named Balew managed to bump off the safety and with his toe touched the trigger which discharged the Ruger 9mm pistol shooting his owner in the upper thigh, the injury was not life threatening..
Mr. Remme added that his loyal pet was distressed to learn that he had unwittingly harmed his master, "The poor dog laid down beside me and cried because he thought he was in trouble for doing something wrong,he's a big wuss". The Police agreed that it was accidental.
The Washington Post reported that between 2004 and 2015 there have been ten reported shootings involving dogs.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.