Missing Ginger and White cat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2018 :  13:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our large cat George has been missing from Cefn Parc\Inkerman Terrace area since yesterday. Unfortunately cannot meeow properly, just a faint squeak so cannot call for help. Ginger and white with a ginger circle on his stomach. Very unusual to be out all night especially in the cold. Please contact us or Abbey Vets if you have any news.

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2018 :  15:44:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try posting on "lost and found cats Blaenau Gwent" and "lost and found cats south wales" on facebook, hope you find George soon, keep us updated please
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2018 :  18:15:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ddraig, will try that also, and let you know any updated.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2018 :  21:39:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just seen photo,beautiful cat, hope he's home soon
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5314 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  08:25:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning butch ,is your cat home ,Cupcake x

Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  10:00:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No. We've looked everywhere but he's disappeared off the face of the earth. We've posted on Facebook and also informed the vet. He's chipped so that might help. Been through all the sheds, garages and even Park Hill garage. He is very nervous for big cat and would not have gone up to anyone,he won't even go to our neighbour!
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  10:27:01 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw your post on Facebook Butch and shared it to the lost and found Blaenau Gwent cat page too, fingers crossed he'll come home soon.
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  12:41:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ddraig, and cupcake, he may be big, but he's a real softy.wr will keep you posted.
Go to Top of Page

lilly
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  20:21:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww butch, I'm so sorry your George is missing. Praying that he comes home soon. lilly xx
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  20:55:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Lily.
Go to Top of Page

Angel
Advanced Member

370 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  09:07:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya butch I hope George soon comes home .We love cats and know how distressing it is for the whole family.Hope you soon have some good news .
Go to Top of Page

Himalayan Scout
Advanced Member

248 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  12:23:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go along with the others on here Butch and hope George returns home soon.Have you had him as a pet for very long?If he knows the area well, then that could be a great help to him finding his way home.
Hope all turns out well.
Regards,
H.S.

Edited by - Himalayan Scout on 02/10/2018 12:25:32
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5314 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  20:13:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any news butch ?

Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  22:19:32 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your concern .We've had George for 4 years ...he was about 6 months old when we had him. He wanders around Cefn Parc but always returns for meals. He usually comes in about 9pm and if it's raining he sits until we wipe him in kitchen roll!!! If we don't then he wipes himself in the dog!. The dog is really missing him because they sleep together.We and our neighbours have looked everywhere and have given his details to the vets, Facebook and the council incase he was knocked down but no luck anywhere.
Go to Top of Page

indarkistplumstead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
324 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  14:13:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
butch I know this is very old trick, but have tried rubbing his food bowl on the back door step and of course call him at the same time during his normal mealtimes. good luck
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1704 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  14:31:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George has just come home, none the worst for wear, just very hungry.
Thanks to everyone for your kind messages of concern. My wife and I are very relieved. Once again, many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

lilly
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  14:39:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh butch, what wonderful news. You must be so relieved and grateful to have big George home.I'm overjoyed for you. Thanks for letting us know.
Go to Top of Page

Angel
Advanced Member

370 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  15:08:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
butch what good news for you and the family George will probably eat you out of house and home and then sleep for a long time .I remember when we had our little cat she went missing for days but eventually returned and was exhausted.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1470 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  15:52:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brilliant news!!
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5314 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2018 :  21:41:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by butch

George has just come home, none the worst for wear, just very hungry.
Thanks to everyone for your kind messages of concern. My wife and I are very relieved. Once again, many thanks.

So happy for you butch

Go to Top of Page

MKerchey05

955 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2018 :  15:24:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So very happy for you. A pet is like a part of the family. I bet George is being spoiled rotten!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.