Animals and Pets Section
 Missing Tabby cat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

badger

18 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2018 :  20:11:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another of my cats has gone missing earlier in the year my black and white cat disappeared and never returned. Now my tabby cat has not been seen since Sunday night. He has been neutered and has stripey tail and legs. Missing from Dukestown Penmark area. If anyone knows what has happened to him please can you let me know.

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1848 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2018 :  01:27:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have any other cats in your area gone missing?
Have you seen or heard a fox?
Go to Top of Page

badger

18 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2018 :  01:35:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard of any cats going missing as we are are quite out of the way being on a small holding. As for foxes I haven't seen any for a few years since they started building the new road. Prior to this there were always foxes around .
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1221 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2018 :  08:13:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you put it on the facebook lost and found sites? I still check the photo of your black and white cat with the ones found on the FB sites. Hope your tabby turns up soon.

Edited by - ddraig on 29/11/2018 08:16:11
Go to Top of Page

badger

18 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  19:08:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ddraig thanks for still looking out for my black and white cat. I also keep a look out most days . I'm not actually on Facebook myself I have to ask someone to post it for me. I have put my tabby cat Tibbs on some other sites such as Freeads and Animal Search uk. I've also been all around the roads looking for him and my family have as well. How do I post a photo on this page . Cant remember how I did it last time it wasn't very straight forward.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1221 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  21:35:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pierre will put on a photo for you if you email it to him, I can never put up photos, I saw a tabby found in Abergavenny yesterday on the lost and found cats s Wales fb site, always worth watching. I hope you find them both, it must be agony not knowing what has happened to them

Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1221 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2018 :  22:06:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Badger, I've shared your photo off animal search with the lost and found Blaenau gwent group and the S Wales group and on my timeline
https://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/ALP361741
This is the link with photos from the animal search page.
Go to Top of Page

badger

18 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2018 :  18:12:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing the photos much appreciated. I log into my brothers Facebook to check the lost and found pages. I saw the cat in Abergavenny and thought it was him until I noticed that the cat did not have white paws like mine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.