drugs seized
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billbaily
Advanced Member

186 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2019 :  21:09:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done to the NET team in seizing a lot of illegal plants at a Tredegar premises today. It is so very sad to see the amount of young males on the caught and in court section of the Gwent police website for dealing drugs. What has gone wrong when people have a total disregard for life, you only have to read about the poor, young 13 year old who lost his life in a park recently after taking a drug. The parents will never get over losing their child, what a waste of life.

SeaWolf86

67 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2019 :  16:32:03 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I saw a bunch of police officers loading the truck full of plant pots. Today I saw some dudes unloading bags of fresh soil to the same address :D. WTF? Someone tell me please I was dreaming :D.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13598 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2019 :  11:14:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The whole country is going to pot (no pun intended!)

Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2502 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2019 :  12:04:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whilst in Merthyr over the weekend I saw two people who I can only describe as the walking dead.They could hardly stand or walk, they were in a complete trance, Sad to see such young lives ruined by drugs,
So many off these people start on cannabis and graduate to the more dangerous drugs within months, so anyone out there either taking or thinking of trying drugs think again itís a sure way to distroy your life
Go to Top of Page

goodwitchsilverwitch

United Kingdom
1841 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2019 :  15:44:35 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not only your lives, but the lives of your family.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily
Advanced Member

186 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2019 :  16:44:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One life is we all get, don't spend it becoming a zombie who can't string two words together. Get yourself some help - life is for living!
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1346 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2019 :  19:31:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The puzzle to us on-drugusers is -"Why do they start?"
I imagine that sometimes its peer pressure when friends ask you to take whiff stating that its not dangerous.
Then again it is a fact that some dealers get school children to take some free or at a very low price.
When you hear of teen agers dying from taking ecstasy you wonder if they read newspapers.
Ah well I wont start now
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.