Teenage madness.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

butch

United Kingdom
1750 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2020 :  23:08:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took my dog for a walk around Bedwellty park this evening, I was surprised to see fifteen or twenty young teenagers thronged together in the long shelter, they could not have been any closer together if they tried. I'm not a jobsworth, but after the difficulty and hardship that many of us have endured over the past months, I found it disgraceful that these youngsters could put theirs, and other people's lives at risk. I informed the authorities, and hope that something is done to deter them from This stupidity.

djholly
Advanced Member

745 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2020 :  23:23:37 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The horror of it. Humanity is lost.
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1750 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2020 :  12:11:51 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Djholly, why do you spoil every sensible topic with your toxic one liners. If you haven't already noticed, no one can be bothered with your cynical jibes, and cock a snoot at authority attitude. NO REPLY NECESSARY.
Go to Top of Page

darole

United Kingdom
2574 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2020 :  12:49:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked a group of kids 14/15 year old why the are not trying to adhere to the 2 mtr rule they explained that no one cares after seeing the crowds protesting. I am not for one minute saying they are right however it was how the felt about it.
Go to Top of Page

gatekeeper

335 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2020 :  11:21:56 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i watch the protesters on the telly
thousands of them a few inches apart
the world has lost interest in the virus
how little they know
Go to Top of Page

keanjo

United Kingdom
1287 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2020 :  13:53:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder whether the Americans would demonstrate if someone.black or white was shot by our police .These demos are way OTT
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2020 :  16:52:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read on the internet that"BackLivesMatter,UK). (Not the same as US site). is
Getting rid of police- Closing prisons. Getting rid of capitalism.
That appears to be researched data. If that is so I wonder how many UK protesters are aware of their attempts of anarchyrB
Go to Top of Page

Titch
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
518 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2020 :  15:24:33 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living in Northern Ireland, I wonder whatís going to happen to the ORANGE Menís marches on the 12th July, where usually a couple of hundred thousand march through the Cities Towns and Villages. watched by huge crowds.
The ĎBlack Mení march at the end of August thatíll be interesting!

butch

United Kingdom
1750 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2020 :  22:43:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Titch, with social distancing in place, with that amount of people marching, its going to trail back a few miles. If you are going to attend the march, you had better take a few packed lunches.
Go to Top of Page

Titch
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
518 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2020 :  23:43:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Na butch I think itís called off this year, in normal years it usually takes a couple of hours to pass, so it would be the following day if there was social distancing#128512;.
Donít know if theyíll all adhere to the instructions from the Orange Order, but itíll not be anything like a Ďnormalí year. Bands arrive from all over NI, Scotland, Canada the US and Republic of Ireland, all leaving a Central point smartly dressed in their regalia and bowler hats, banners etc. Lodges Are preceded by a band of some sort, Silver, Pipe, Flute etc. When they return from the field (assembly point), they are mostly p***ed out of their minds and somewhat bedraggled! (except for the tee total lodges of course #128512;) The Black men donít march until the end of August but I assume their ĎCelebrationsí will be cancelled as well!
Keep well my friend!

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.