Family research
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Mrs Brown 06

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  17:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am researching family tree and my great grandparents Eber and Caroline Cross(new Evans) apparently lived in Pochin Cottages in 1900s and my grandfather David George Cross was born there in 1903. David married Amelia(Griffiths) in St George church in 1927. Any information would be great, thank you.

Catherine

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2020 :  15:34:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello
Just looked up Davis George Cross born 1 or 4 jan 1903; Died 1972 in Haverfordwest
Amelia born 11Nov 1907 Died 1982 Haverfordwest
1939 census two children . One is blanked out the other is Graham born 17 Nov 1930 also an Edward Evans is living with them born 1884
Go to Top of Page

Mrs Brown 06

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2020 :  23:40:30 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for this information it has helped a great deal especially concerning Edward Evans which I can ascertain was David's half brother. The blanked out child I think is Carolyn,as they had 4 children Alan and Jeanette. This again has been a tremendous help and now I can try to find my great grandparents.uote]Originally posted by Catherine

Hello
Just looked up Davis George Cross born 1 or 4 jan 1903; Died 1972 in Haverfordwest
Amelia born 11Nov 1907 Died 1982 Haverfordwest
1939 census two children . One is blanked out the other is Graham born 17 Nov 1930 also an Edward Evans is living with them born 1884
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.