Accident.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

butch

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  10:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a bad accident on Sirhowy hill yesterday morning. My son said it looked bad, any more info,? there as been nothing on the news or Facebook. I hope it wasn't as bad as it looked.

ddraig

United Kingdom
1669 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  11:27:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the road closure at around 4.30 am Sunday morning, (cat woke me up for food) I think it was someone walking a dog and was hit by a car, I saw an appeal for the dog who was tied to some railings, the family of the person picked it up, I hope the person is OK but I haven't heard anything since.
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2020 :  12:44:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ddraig, I hope she dog walker is doing ok.
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1669 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  16:02:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Gwent Police Page
quote:
We are appealing for witnesses following a serious road traffic collision in Tredegar.
Officers were called to a collision involving a pedestrian and a white Ford Fiesta ST in Beaufort Road on Sunday, November 29 at around 3.30am.
The pedestrian, a 61-year-old man from Tredegar, was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, where he remains in a critical condition.
A 22-year-old man from Tredegar was arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving and has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
We are continuing to investigate the collision and are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
Officers are particularly interested to speak with the owner of a dark coloured vehicle who drove along Beaufort Road shortly after the collision and may be able to assist with enquiries.
Anyone who may have passed the collision or has any information which could assist the investigation is asked to get in contact.
You can do so by calling 101 quoting reference 2000434091 or alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Information can also be reported via direct message on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Go to Top of Page

butch

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2020 :  16:26:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope the poor chap makes a full recovery. It makes one wonder why these people were about so early on a Sunday morning.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.