Evening Everyone, Just a quick note to anyone who was thinking of coming along on January 6th to the Run Talk Run Tredegar 5km on the 6th January... I have to postpone the event, as under Tier 4 Guidance groups can not meet. As the covid numbers are very high in Tredegar currently I was thinking of postponing, but the latest restrictions has forced my arm.
Please note this is a postponement till times when it is safer to run as a group, not a cancellation of the group, I appreciate how much mental health is a priority currently and this could aid that, but we have to think of people's safety first. I will be in touch soon hopefully with a revised date, and if anyone is interested in joining in the future, please leave me a reply , or register for the Run Talk Run Tredegar on the Mycrew app. Stay safe and have as good a Christmas as possible.