Death of David Amess
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nutandboltdarlo

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2021 :  20:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irrespective of our individual political affiliations, this is an appalling event. Iím sure many here join in the expressions of sympathy and condolences for the family.

butch

United Kingdom
1975 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2021 :  22:54:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dreadful news, I believe treason still carries the death sentence!! It's about time it was carried out in cases like this. Instead, the killer will get the best defence lawyers, and be kept in prison for years, and we the taxpayers will pick up the tab.
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1293 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2021 :  10:38:20 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yes our thoughts are with his family and friends
Go to Top of Page

djholly

930 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2021 :  11:23:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The killer was a Somalian born 'british citizen'. I wonder how fast they backdated his application yesterday after discovering his identity. Can't have any bad publicity over our ' recently arrived cultural enrichment' friends.
Go to Top of Page

Angel
Advanced Member

468 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2021 :  13:18:02 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very sad to hear this what a terrible world we are living in deepest sympathy for his loved ones
Go to Top of Page

nutandboltdarlo

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2021 :  13:54:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by nutandboltdarlo

When starting this thread I assumed it would provide opportunity for members to express their condolences rather than air debatable personal viewpoints.

No problems if anyone wishes to start a separate thread to discuss other issues.

Edited by - nutandboltdarlo on 16/10/2021 14:08:27
Go to Top of Page

jazz

112 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2021 :  17:19:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes a shocking thing to happen when your out trying to help your local community.I can't imagine how the Family feels.Kind Regards
Go to Top of Page

rhydboy2

New Zealand
6 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2021 :  00:02:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nutandboltdarlo

When starting this thread I assumed it would provide opportunity for members to express their condolences rather than air debatable personal viewpoints.

No problems if anyone wishes to start a separate thread to discuss other issues.

Go to Top of Page

rhydboy2

New Zealand
6 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2021 :  00:04:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nutandboltdarlo

Yes it's bad news, it also reveals the bad side of some peoples personalities when they have to bring their prejudices out in the open.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.