Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

butch

United Kingdom
2003 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2021 :  21:51:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure that all forum members, and friends would like to send our prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery to Pierre, who at this time is in the university hospital Cardiff awaiting an operation following a sudden heart attack yesterday. I will keep you updated via this forum wth any further news.thank you all.

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
562 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2021 :  21:58:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by butch

I am sure that all forum members, and friends would like to send our prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery to Pierre, who at this time is in the university hospital Cardiff awaiting an operation following a sudden heart attack yesterday. I will keep you updated via this forum wth any further news.thank you all.

Go to Top of Page

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
562 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2021 :  22:00:00 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snowy

quote:
Originally posted by butch

I'm so sorry to hear Peter is not well, such an upset for his lovely family, hurry home Pete we all need you'
Go to Top of Page

billbaily

1394 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2021 :  23:19:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wishing you a speedy recovery Pierre
Go to Top of Page

trefilboy
Advanced Member

Canada
309 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  02:34:58 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just saw this - Sending best wishes for a great and speedy recovery Pierre, from Canada.

trefilboy
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5403 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  07:04:35 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you be well soon like Snowy said we all need you pierre ,cupcake xx

Go to Top of Page

Exbrompton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
260 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  11:08:58 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you make a speedy recovery
Go to Top of Page

ddraig

United Kingdom
1736 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  11:49:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Go to Top of Page

hawkeye
Advanced Member

324 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  12:43:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speedy recovery Peter
Go to Top of Page

Geraldine

Germany
17 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  13:25:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry to hear about Pierre and wish him a speedy recovery.
My thoughts are with him and his family especially his dear mother Kay.
Go to Top of Page

Cae

2416 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  13:32:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hadn't said anything because I didn't know if he wanted everyone knowing - but- they haven't got fed up of Pierre yet- he'll be putting his feet up down Cardiff for a while longer as he takes a break from us all on here! I know we'll all be on our best behaviour while he's away
Go to Top of Page

Angel
Advanced Member

487 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  17:14:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry you are not well Pierre all my best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery .Thinking of you and your family best wishes to your mum Kay
Go to Top of Page

trish

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  17:23:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get well soon Pierre.
Trish
Go to Top of Page

keanjo

United Kingdom
1402 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  17:55:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Pierre.
Go to Top of Page

Keith Marshall

United Kingdom
80 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  18:07:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It goes without saying how much the people of Tredegar and beyond wish you well Pierre. Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Go to Top of Page

nutandboltdarlo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  18:20:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keith Marshall

It goes without saying how much the people of Tredegar and beyond wish you well Pierre. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

And so say all of us. Best wishes for a full recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Peregrine Honeydew

United Kingdom
1143 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  18:42:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get well soon Pierre!
Go to Top of Page

milkman

United Kingdom
1676 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  19:17:36 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pierre is a Tredegar institution! Let us pray that he recovers quickly and will be back amongst us.
Wishing you all the very best Pierre for 2022
Go to Top of Page

Snowy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
562 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  20:47:54 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're all rooting for you babe.
Go to Top of Page

Himalayan Scout
Advanced Member

351 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2021 :  21:31:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I pray for a gentle and full recovery for you Pierre.
Go to Top of Page

Cloud-Collector
Advanced Member

210 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2022 :  11:30:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Pierre, we’ll all be thinking of you.

Go to Top of Page

Archreader

81 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2022 :  13:00:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been there, done that.

Have a good steady recovery. Tredegar needs you.
All the best for you and your family.
Go to Top of Page

rhydboy2

New Zealand
9 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2022 :  23:58:41 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Pierre for your work on this site and best wishes for a good recovery.
Go to Top of Page

djholly

936 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2022 :  12:49:49 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thoughts are with pete and the family.
Go to Top of Page

ShelleyW
Advanced Member

702 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2022 :  17:25:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery Peter..
Go to Top of Page

Canuck

Canada
61 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2022 :  17:24:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.75 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.