Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2008 :  18:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This clip (the last of 4) is in my option the best of the bunch

Good to see Brian Gardner talking about his site.

Also, a classic bit of history with the "Farm" in Troedrhiwgwair, and a great little interview with Marge :o)

I know we had one member on the forum who was related to Marge.

Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFdzPbnw50

llanover

Australia
1095 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  03:26:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's me, Pierre! Madge was my maternal grandmother's sister, so that made her my great-aunt.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  08:26:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great :o)

I've been going through 1000's of posts looking who it was to make sure they saw the clip.

Now that, is a result :o)

P.

www.Bath-in-a-field.co.uk

"I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk - alcoholics go to meetings"
Go to Top of Page

councillor
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2008 :  12:22:47 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great footage
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2008 :  22:42:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2008 :  00:50:38 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was just going through these videos again this evening. Some great stuff on there. A pity there's no more cygnus atratus and mallards left in our park (at least I'm not aware of any there at this current date!) :{
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2008 :  08:08:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have also got some goot footage just of the part taken aroiund the same time.

Hope to get it on-line in the next few weeks.....

Your right Panda, the park is sadly not as it was. Lets hope things will change for the better. I don''t know if the grant for the house (many millions I believe), also covers the rest of the park ?
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2008 :  11:54:48 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pierre

We have also got some goot footage just of the part taken aroiund the same time.

Hope to get it on-line in the next few weeks.....

Your right Panda, the park is sadly not as it was. Lets hope things will change for the better. I don''t know if the grant for the house (many millions I believe), also covers the rest of the park ?

I had the 'Keith Hayden' leaflet through the post earlier and it mentions in there:
quote:

Bedwellty House and Park - Restoration project that will inject 5.2 Million to return our 'jewel in the crown' to it's former glory and will include offices, workshops and educational space to encourage the local community to use the house for group meetings, social events and lectures.

So that could possibly include the ponds and surrounding areas on-top of the work on the house
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.