New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  14:48:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pierre

Aye, cracking photo brother.

Is it me, or is that dragonfly looking at us ?

She sure is!
Most dragonflies seem to fly off if you get too close to them taking photographs but this one was climbing all over me, at least I know where to go now to get some nice shots in the near future
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  15:55:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What Camera/lens are you using Panda :o)
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  18:16:14 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pierre

What Camera/lens are you using Panda :o)

It's just a Fuji s9000 with a +4 extension on there to enable better macro shots.
Since it's a bridge camera the lens is fixed, but it's 28-300mm.
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  00:21:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope they sort those damn ponds out at some point!
Colours are changing:

Dragonflies still out:

Park is still a great place for a walk though! Spotted a kingfisher a few times too, so there's plenty to see ;)
Go to Top of Page

Samstan

828 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  07:57:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From the BBC Website:

Valleys tourism gets cash boost

The drive to bring more tourists to the Welsh valleys is being boosted by £9m in European funding.

The money will be pumped into schemes announced earlier this year in five local authorities.

It will also see cash used to extend sections of the Valleys Cycle Network by 25 miles.

The announcement by the assembly government comes as it unveiled a Valleys tourism programme tied to the 2010 Ryder Cup in Newport.

The announcement of the successful bid for money from the EU Convergence Fund was made by the deputy minister for regeneration, Leighton Andrews.

He said the investment would build on a £5m investment programme made earlier this year for visitor attractions around the region.

Winners

Valleys Cycle Network

The General Offices, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent

Bedwellty House and Park, Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent

Former Markham Colliery, Caerphilly
Cyfarthfa Park, Merthyr Tydfil
Dare Valley Country Park, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Pontypool and Blaenavon Railway, Torfaen

"We have already seem considerable investment in the tourism product, and a raft of exciting plans to develop and enhance visitor attractions are now underway," said Mr Andrews.

"These, together with a number of other projects we are supporting, will make the region far more attractive to day visitors and will help chance perceptions."

In addition to funding the cycle network around the Heads of the Valleys, part of the money will go towards the £6m project to renovate the General Offices at the former Ebbw Vale steelworks.

It is due to be opened in two years as an interactive family history and genealogy centre.

The assembly government said that over the next three years, tourism investment in the region will top £23m.

It is hoped the projects will create an estimated 400 jobs, and attract an additional 355,000 visitors a year.

'Homecoming'

The new European money will also help support other projects in Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taff and Torfaen.

Heritage Minister Alun Ffred Jones added: "I'm delighted that this funding will help to build a tourism infrastructure in the Heads of the Valleys area which will open up the area's cultural and industrial heritage for all to appreciate."

The theme is built on by the Heads of the Valleys Homecoming initiative which is also being launched on Thursday.

It hopes to capitalise on the worldwide interest in the 2010 Ryder Cup in Wales by persuading people to trace their Welsh roots.

"2010 will be the year when we invite people to find themselves in the Valleys - to find families, to find their family history, to come back and visit," added Mr Andrews.
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  11:03:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samstan

From the BBC Website:

Valleys tourism gets cash boost

The drive to bring more tourists to the Welsh valleys is being boosted by £9m in European funding.

Winners

Valleys Cycle Network

The General Offices, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent

Bedwellty House and Park, Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent

Former Markham Colliery, Caerphilly
Cyfarthfa Park, Merthyr Tydfil
Dare Valley Country Park, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Pontypool and Blaenavon Railway, Torfaen

So is that money on-top of £3.6? million they'll already be receiving from the HLF?
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2008 :  09:10:56 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Restoration Funding.
Source - WalesOnline

BEDWELLTY House and Park will be restored thanks to funding of more than £5m.

A partnership between the Heritage Lottery Fund’s Parks for People programme, the Welsh Assembly Government’s Heads of the Valleys programme, Cadw and Blaenau Gwent Council will fund the project.
Coun Jason Owen, Executive Member for Leisure, said: “We’re delighted to join with the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Welsh Assembly Government and Cadw in providing the funds to restore Bedwellty House and Park to its former glory. This is a fantastic facility that houses so much history and we hope that the restoration will make sure it becomes a hub for community use, and enhances tourism in the area.”

Work will begin on the project next spring 2009 and will take around two years to complete.
Go to Top of Page

OLDTIMER

14 Posts

Posted - 17/10/2008 :  11:57:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good news for Tredegar! Bout time we got some of the money thats been handed out. It certainly is a building that could make us Tredegar bods proud - lets hopeonce finished (by 2011???!!!)it stays clean and safe.
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2008 :  08:56:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welsh Assembly To Give Grants To Historical Buildings.
Oct 23 2008 by Our Correspondent, Gwent Gazette

A NEW set of Welsh Assembly Government grants has been approved for historic buildings in the South East of Wales including Bedwellty House in Tredegar.

These grants are paid out based on advice from the Historic Advisory Council for Wales.
Grant recommendations are made either for repairs to buildings judged to be of outstanding historic or architectural interest or towards works which make a significant impact on the preservation or enhancement of conservation areas.
The monies awarded to South East Wales amounts to a total of almost half a million pounds.
Jocelyn Davies AM said: “I am delighted that my colleague in Government, Alan Fred Jones has been able to award these monies to the region.

“Bedwellty House and Park in Tredegar has been awarded £125,000 for essential works.

“It is a condition of the grants that the recipients are to be make access available to the public for a period of ten years and I hope people will take advantage of this and go along to visit the site.

Details of access arrangements can be found on the Cadw web site”

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  07:09:42 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bedwellty House And Park To Get £5million Pound Makeover.
Source - BGCBC

Bedwellty House and Park will be restored to its former glory thanks to funding of over £5million.

A partnership between the Heritage Lottery Fund’s Parks for People programme, the Welsh Assembly Government’s Heads of the Valleys programme, CADW and Blaenau Gwent Council is providing the funding for the project.
Cllr Jason Owen, Executive Member for Leisure, said:
"We’re delighted to join with the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Welsh Assembly Government and CADW in providing the funds to restore Bedwellty House and Park to its former glory.
“This is a fantastic facility that houses so much history and we hope that the restoration will make sure it becomes a hub for community use, and enhances tourism in the area."
The Grade II listed building was built in 1818 and was home to the Homfray family, co-founders of the Tredegar Ironworks. In 1901 Lord Tredegar handed ownership of the house and park to the town of Tredegar.
The building and its grounds has hosted many events during its past including the first political activities of Aneurin Bevan, weddings, tourism and community events and has also been home to Tredegar Town Council since 1974.
Local people were consulted earlier this year about how they would like to see Bedwellty House and Park developed for community use.
The restoration of the house will include offices, workshops and educational space, as well as a café to encourage the local community to use the house for group meetings, social events and lectures. The house will have exhibitions and interpretation panels to help bring the industrial and social history of the site to life for visitors.
The restoration of the park landscape, which includes a number of significant listed structures such as the icehouse, the bandstand, the boundary stone, the war memorial and the world famous 1851 Great Exhibition block of coal – 15 tonnes hewn in a single block, arboriculture works and restoration of the long shelter, kitchen garden, fishponds, grotto and cast-iron fountain are also proposed, all these features help make the park popular with visitors.
The project also includes revenue funding for new park staff including a park manager and support staff that will be responsible to manage and maintain the house and park.
A new park management board has also been established consisting of representatives from a range of community organisations who will have major involvement in how the park will be managed in the future.

Dan Clayton Jones, Chair of the Committee for Wales at Heritage Lottery Fund, says: “The aim of the project is to open up this fantastic house and park for thousands more people each year. The park is Tredegar’s main heritage site and this proposed work would play a key role in the town’s economic regeneration, transforming Bedwellty into a key destination for the local community as well as creating a tourist attraction for the area.”
The house will also be a venue for weddings and naming ceremonies with the county borough registrar being relocated and accommodated on site.
Work will begin on the project next spring 2009 and will take around two years to complete.

For further information about the restoration project please contact David Watkins, Leisure Services Manager on 01495 355316 or Frank Olding, Heritage Officer on 01495 355972.

Go to Top of Page

Woolfy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  08:43:20 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really really good to see money being spent on the park! Great news. It will be interesting to see who will be on the park management board. Why don't they apply for a bar licence? Bryn Bach has done it successfully. If they intend to have weddings, why not go all out for it! Theres money to be made there and will help support the new staff. I don't think a cafe would sustain the staff alone. It could be a fantastic site for weddings and evening receptions! I would definately consider it! But, i wouldn't want a group of kids walking around with cans of lager if you know what i mean.
Go to Top of Page

OLDTIMER

14 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  11:44:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think possibly if the park was used more by everyone then the 'lager louts' wouldnt be so much of a problem. Its a great park and I enjoy walking around there and have some good chats with other people I meet.
Go to Top of Page

sean

1117 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2008 :  12:00:24 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OLDTIMER

I think possibly if the park was used more by everyone then the 'lager louts' wouldnt be so much of a problem. Its a great park and I enjoy walking around there and have some good chats with other people I meet.

time to take back what is ours?

regards

sean
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  17:45:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
£5.5m Facelift For Historic House
Source - WalesOnline

AS one of Blaenau Gwent’s landmark buildings gets set to have a multi-million pound makeover the Gazette takes a look at Bedwellty House and Park.

RESTORATION work at Bedwellty House and Park will start early in 2009 – and Blaenau Gwent Council will be appointing the technical team for the £5.55m project very soon.
There will be two stages of reconstruction work and the scheme will take 20 months to complete.
Funding includes a £3.5m grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund and another grant from the Heads of the Valleys Programme.
The historic, listed house and parkland will be transformed into a high quality heritage centre – one of the prime visitor attractions in the Heads of the Valleys.
Coun Jason Owen, Blaenau Gwent Council’s Executive Member for Leisure, said: “Local people and visitors will feel they are stepping back in time. Both house and park have a fascinating story to tell – and both will be welcoming visitors with 21st century facilities.
“The project is a major achievement and a great example of how the council is working with local people.

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2008 :  17:48:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When Will The Work Start And How Long Will It Take?
Nov 20 2008 by Julie Jenkins, Gwent Gazette

APossibly as soon as March 2009. The work should take 20 months.

QWhat new facilities will there be at Bedwellty House?

ANew facilities will include a café, bar, exhibition/multi use space, education space, toilets, kitchen, reception area and disabled parking.

QWhat can visitors to Tredegar expect to see and do at the house and in the park?

AThe project is all about Bedwellty House and Park becoming a major tourist attraction for Blaenau Gwent. Visitors will experience how people lived during the Victorian period and how the house and park has been used over the past 200 years.

QWhat can young people expect to see and learn and do at Bedwellty House and Park?

AWe will be encouraging schools to come to the park - our organised heritage trips will be a central part of our programme.

QWhat will be available for local people?

AThere will be plenty on offer all the year round including recreation in an outstanding natural environment; learning about our history and heritage; physical activities – sport and a new green gym; events and exhibitions; child and family play, weddings; office accommodation; refreshments; purchase of items including park grown plants and traditional meeting place for the town council

QHow will the park change? Will there be new amenities as well as restoration of traditional features?

AThe park is to be restored in two major phases.

Phase I: the restoration of the historic element of the park, i.e. the house, park features/buildings and landscape and introduction of additional park lighting.

Phase II: the upgrading of the recreational side of the park i.e. the sports facilities including a new bowls pavilion, upgraded tennis facilities, children's play facilities, introduction of a green gym and the establishment of an events area.

QWhat is the total cost? How does that break down?

AThe total cost of restoration project is £5.55m. This breaks down into capital works, revenue funding, contingency and preparation works as follows:

Capital works for the house and courtyard buildings £1.8m

Capital works park/features £1.6m

Professional fees £0.4m

Total main capital £3.8m

Revenue costs staffing (4 years) £0.32m

Other revenue costs £0.13m

Revenue funding £0.45m

Contingency and inflation £0.974

We have already invested over £300,000 in planning, design, preparation and some essential protection work.

QWill the interior of the house be restored in keeping with its past?

AYes – there will be very little intervention with this element

QWill all the services currently in Bedwellty House be relocating during the restoration?

AYes. For example, the town council are going to Tredegar Library - just refurbished itself by Blaenau Gwent Council.

QWill the park be closed or partly closed while work is carried out?

AOur safety plan has not yet been finalised. The preferred option is likely to be closure of the park during works.

Q How can public find out more?

A Local people can find out more by contacting the council. It is our intention to involve the community in the development of this project at all stages

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2008 :  08:20:59 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Date Set For Historic House Work
Source - BBC

A £5.5m project to restore a historic house and park in Blaenau Gwent is to get underway in spring 2009.

The scheme to renovate the grade II listed Bedwellty House at Tredegar is expected to take nearly two years to complete.
Revealing details of the scheme, Blaenau Gwent council said the development was about turning the area into a major tourist attraction.
The project has won funding from the lottery and assembly government.
"Local people and visitors will feel they are stepping back in time," said Cllr Jason Owen, the council's executive member for leisure.
"Both house and park have a fascinating story to tell - and both will be welcoming visitors with 21st Century facilities.
"The project is a major achievement and a great example of how the council is working with local people."
The renovation project is now expected to get underway in March, and will be split into two phases.
The first part of the scheme will be to work on restoring the historic elements of the park and the house, while the second phase concentrates on improving leisure facilities.
The present house was built in 1818 for the coal and iron industrialist, Samuel Homfray.
The £5.5m price tag for the restoration is being met by a £3.6m grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund, and money from the assembly government's Heads of the Valley's initiative.
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2008 :  09:27:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read the double spread in the paper this week about the park, but not once did I see a mention about the ponds :(
I do like to go on about it, but I'd just like to see it officially written down.
The 'artists impression' of house in the Gazette, I'm assuming that is the side of the house, and the old aviary in the back? What's up with the pond or whatever it is, I thought there were trees there...?
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  21:44:55 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bedwellty House £5.5 Million Work Begins
Source - South Wales Argus

WORK is due to start in the spring on the £5.5 million restoration of one of Gwent’s most historic buildings.

Bedwellty House and Park is set to be returned to its former glory thanks to a project by Blaenau Gwent Council and additional funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund and another grant from the Heads of the Valleys Programme.
The Victorian house and gardens is to be turned into a heritage centre and become a major tourist attraction for the valleys.
Work is expected to start in March and take 20 months to complete. The restoration will take place in two phases.
Phase one will see the historic restoration element take place - the house, park features/buildings and landscape and introduction of additional park lighting.
Phase two is the upgrading of the recreational side of the park - the sports facilities including a new bowls pavilion, upgraded tennis facilities and children’s play facilities.
New facilities at the house will include a café, bar, exhibition and education, kitchen, reception area and disabled parking.
Cllr Jason Owen, Blaenau Gwent Council’s Executive Member for Leisure, said: “Local people and visitors will feel they are stepping back in time. Both house and park have a fascinating story to tell - and both will be welcoming visitors with 21st century facilities.
“The project is a major achievement and a great example of how the council is working with local people.”
When completed Bedwellty House will be available for weddings, exhibitions and events, as well as continuing to be the home of Tredegar Town Council.
While the revamp is under way, the council will be moved to nearby Tredegar Library.
Bedwellty House and Park was sold to the people of Tredegar in 1901 by its then owner Lord Tredegar for the token price of one gold sovereign.
Tredegar Urban District Council then moved in to the building.
To find out more about the restoration project, log-on to www.blaenau-gwent.gov.uk
FACTS:-
Bedwellty House was used as a home by the ironmasters of Tredegar until 1901.

The site covers more than 26 acres.

The park itself is home to many specimens of mature trees, including those planted more than 200 years ago by Samuel Homfray - the original owner of the house.

The grounds house one of the last remaining ice houses in Wales, which was used to refrigerate food for the house by storing it between layers of ice and straw.

There is an octagonal house and grotto in the grounds.

Two of the more unusual features of the park include two blocks of coal situated near the ponds.

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  09:35:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some recent media articles concerning the House & Park.

Frank Olding & Jason Owen - (c)Gwent Gazette

Artists Impression Of Completed Works - (c)Gwent Gazette

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2008 :  08:49:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some shots of the interior from media articles.

Interior Room - (c) Gwent Gazette

Nye Bevan - (c) Gwent Gazette
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  20:27:09 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bedwellty House Set To Close As Revamp Begins
Source - South Wales Argus

A GWENT landmark could close for two years as £5.6 million restoration work is carried out.

If councillors agree at an executive committee meeting tomorrow, Bedwellty House and Park, in Tredegar, will be closed to the public from spring 2009 to spring 2011.
The Victorian house and gardens is set to be returned to its former glory thanks to a multi-million pound restoration project headed by Blaenau Gwent council with funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Cadw and the Heads of the Valleys Programme.
All funding for the project is now in place and work on the building is due to start in the spring and is expected to take around two years to complete.
The restoration will take place in two phases and will turn the site into a heritage centre and major tourist attraction for the Valleys.
Phase one will see the historic restoration of the house, park features, buildings and landscape take place and the introduction of additional park lighting.
Phase two will see the upgrade of the recreational side of the park including sports facilities such as a new bowls pavilion, upgraded tennis court and outdoor events area.
New facilities at the house will include a cafe, bar, exhibition, kitchen, reception area and disabled parking
Once completed Bedwellty House will be available for weddings, exhibitions and events, as well as continuing to be the home of Tredegar Town Council, which will be moved to nearby Tredegar Library during the restoration.
In a report to the council's executive committee, council officers recommend councillors approve the closure of Bedwellty House and Park during the restoration process so work can begin.
The report also recommended councillors approve and confirm the authority's capital contribution of £408,000 to the project and consider additional monetary commitments that may be required once the site reopens.
Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  11:32:16 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Facelift For Landmark House
Source - WalesOnline

A LANDMARK building will be closed to the public for two years while a multi-million pound restoration takes place.

In an Executive Committee meeting last week, councillors at Blaenau Gwent County Council approved the total closure of Bedwellty House and Park, Tredegar, from spring this year until spring 2011.
The Victorian house and gardens will be returned to their former glory in a £5.6m overhaul, thanks to a project headed by the Council with funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Cadw and the Heads of the Valleys Programme.
The restoration will take place in two phases and will turn the site into a heritage centre and major tourist attraction for the Valleys.
Phase one will see the historic restoration of the house, park features, buildings and landscape take place and the introduction of additional park lighting.
Phase two will see the upgrade of the recreational side of the park including sports facilities such as a new bowls pavilion, upgraded tennis court and outdoor events area.
New facilities at the house will include a cafe, bar, exhibition, kitchen, reception area and disabled parking.
A spokesperson for the Council said: “We expect the £5.6m restoration of Bedwellty House and Park will play a key role in the economic regeneration of Tredegar.
“The project will transform both the house and the park into a first class facility for local people and a popular tourist attraction. Restoring the house will provide new office, workshop and educational space, as well as a café and opportunities for the local community to use facilities for meetings, social events and lectures. We will establish exhibitions and interpretation panels to bring the industrial and social history of Tredegar to life for visitors.”
In a report put to councillors on Wednesday, January 28, it was also recommended councillors approve and confirm the authority’s capital contribution of £408,000 to the project and consider additional monetary commitments that may be required when the site reopens.
The committee decided to approve Blaenau Gwent Council’s capital contribution to the project, including prudential borrowing, and also that the additional capital and revenue required to make the project sustainable should be considered.
Once completed, the house will be available for weddings, exhibitions and events, and will continue to be the home of Tredegar Town Council, which will be moved to nearby Tredegar Library during the restoration.

Go to Top of Page

morgan.m

1184 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  18:11:27 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard form a good source that Tredegar Park will be closed to the public for 2 years commencing the Bedwelly House development, CCTV CAMERA`S INSTALLED. ?????
Go to Top of Page

morris1975

United Kingdom
1286 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  18:38:25 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't surprise me if it'll be closed as it needs one hell of a makeover.
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  23:17:06 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Surly they can do it in sections ?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.77 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.