pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  11:31:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  18:17:21 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, noticed quite a few posters and leaflets going out for this, alongside those huge banners around the roundabouts. Hopefully it will be a nice turn out.
Be wary of the man all in black taking photographs around the town though
Go to Top of Page

Samstan

828 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  07:16:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're taking photos whilst dressed as a Ninja?!

Would that make you a Kung Foo Panda then?

(I'll get my coat!)
Go to Top of Page

oldcefnlad
Advanced Member

655 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  14:40:08 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A great effort by Tredegar Business Forum, well done !.

Those who are down the town are enjoying it, great christmas atmosphere.

Shame the people of Tredegar are not supporting it probaly the ones who say " we never have/do anything in Tredegar ".
Go to Top of Page

elsa

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  18:20:52 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you thank you thank you to everyone who supported our chritmas extravaganza i think all in all it was a very successful day. hopefully people will have confidence in us and support our next big event which will be the 2009 carnival. don't forget we are NOT the town council we are TREDEGAR BUSINESS FORUM an independant body who are totally NON profit making and run wholly by volunteers, every penny taken in by us will go back to the people of Tredegar by way of events like this.
Thanks again everyone Elsa
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  18:39:35 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Elsa,

Please pass on all our thanks to all that set-up this day and make it happen. It was a tremendous success, and congratulations to all of you on a job well done

You are all an example of what can be done!

Amazing
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  19:10:50 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And Pierre, where's the Video?

Well, here it is....

Go to Top of Page

aussiewelshman
Retired Webteam Member

New SOUTH WALES
23652 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  21:01:11 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic work, and well done to all those involved!

TTC should take some ideas from this.

It's head and shoulders above their 45 second Walking Carnival.
Go to Top of Page

nermal

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2008 :  20:23:45 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes well done all I know how hard you all worked not just on the day but for months before hand It was lovely to see the town so full of people and it all went really well. I did have a bit of a sore throat all day Sunday mind too much Kareoke !!! Great day cant wait till the next event lets hope even more shops and the community all get involved. I'll be giving my support thats for sure .
CONGRATULATIONS X
Go to Top of Page

Panda

United Kingdom
873 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2008 :  20:38:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May I ask which business' in town are part of the Tredegar Business Forum???
Go to Top of Page

Samstan

828 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2008 :  11:50:15 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A big congrats to all involved. Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it and picked up a few extra xmas presents for friends and family. I loved the 'snow' machines in the arcade - made me feel like a kid again all excited about Christmas
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13890 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  23:21:46 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A letter in the Gwent Gazette this week passing comment on how well the Tredegar Business Forum did with the event on the 13th.

Copyright with the Gazette.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.