TOWN NEWS
 Santa's in town tonight!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fizz

1797 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  16:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a bit late to post this maybe but after the festival of lights not being advertised I thought I'd put this on in case anyone wants to go.

THE Christmas switch-on is going to be a rocking one for one town as it gets set for the festive season.

Tredegar Town Council will be switching on their lights at 5.30pm on Friday, November 25, with a full programme of events.

Along with stalls and attractions, the clock will be the centre of some mystical and magical entertainment for the whole family to enjoy for free.

Tredegar band Sixties Santas, right, will also be on hand during the weekend for a festive performance as they showcase their Tredegar Trilogy CD.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/south-wales-news/blaenau-gwent/2011/11/24/town-ready-for-the-big-switch-on-91466-29828583/#ixzz1ejlEKSnX

cupcake

5386 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  17:04:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That do sound fun fizz
Go to Top of Page

GOM

United Kingdom
3786 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  18:02:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it that Waitrose are making mince pies smell like pine trees??????

Should they not smell like brandy ?????????

The words gone mad.

The

G.O.M.

sooner it all over the better

Go to Top of Page

fizz

1797 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  18:47:31 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A MINCE PIE THAT SMELLS LIKE PINE TREES. Bleurgh! The only thing that should smell like a pine tree is a pine tree..... or a Toilet duck.
Go to Top of Page

S881

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2011 :  22:34:28 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We missed the lights being switched on as the flyer that we were given by Tredegar Town Council stated that it started at 6pm....
Go to Top of Page

fredd

6216 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2011 :  09:48:43 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S881

We missed the lights being switched on as the flyer that we were given by Tredegar Town Council stated that it started at 6pm....

... The Poster I read on the side of No 10 The Circle, Also Said the Switch on was 6.00PM .. ..
Go to Top of Page

Fluffpants

107 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2011 :  20:20:12 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes they did switch on at 6pm, but the fun started earlier. Sorry you missed it, it was ne of the best. Just in case... I saw a poster today that there is a christmas event in town on the 10th december 10am -4pm, I hope that is just as good, fingers crossed.
Go to Top of Page

fredd

6216 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  18:00:22 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.. What Was This years Santa Like ..?? I Remember reading that Members last year, Was'nt Very Impressed ..? ?
Go to Top of Page

treesbabe

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  18:42:32 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wasnt very good down there tbh there was the dragons bus a chip stall and a sweet stall that was it well all i seen anyways :| .....................
Go to Top of Page

fredd

6216 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2011 :  21:45:29 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
..Thank You..!!
Go to Top of Page

treesbabe

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  21:38:10 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you welcome fredd
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.