tbe best xmas lights in years
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kay16

2140 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  15:07:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cupcake you got christmas trees on the brain lol.
Go to Top of Page

GOM

United Kingdom
3786 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  16:16:13 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How anyone can get excited about this time of the year I have on idea Its cold, dark, wet mostly, and an expensive time, heating the house let alone lining the pockets of shop keepers on mostly trash that nobody wants not to mention (oooooops Im just about to) the incredible way the dustbin is fed with food, like all those silly boxes of strange things you would never eat the rest of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pItdDbtWSPE

The

G.O.M.

Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5369 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2011 :  21:49:26 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kay i'm getting worse as i'm getting older lol . My day has been jinxed since the time i've woke up this morning ....between a wild goose chase and everyhing going wrong ,i be glad to go to bed !
Go to Top of Page

tarkus

2666 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  17:21:53 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you catch that goose? or are you geting a turkey instead?

Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5369 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  17:29:05 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still debating tarkus lol
Go to Top of Page

kay16

2140 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  17:58:44 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope today was a better one for you cupcake.
I don't know what it is these days but it's like 1 step forward and 96 back or is that just me? But everytime i think what else now i always hear news about someone else and realise there are a lot worse off. Guess things are sent to try us lol.

Edited by - kay16 on 11/12/2011 18:07:10
Go to Top of Page

GOM

United Kingdom
3786 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  18:20:40 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi kay, cupcake hope you enjoyed your day anyway and had a peek at the silly links its cold wet and Xmas getting nearer by the second, the G.O.l gave me the savings for the Xmas spirit so looks like its another trip to Asda bet it will be tipping down Tuesday mind the trolleys make good 4 wheel zimmers long as the wheels don't go all wobbly.

Yes Kay always someone worse off than yourself you only have to think of me to know that lol I jest, were a lot better than most I would guess were not homeless, have food in our tummy's most of all even with my gout fairly good health.

Xmas dinner = salmon for the G.O.L smoked cod loin the G.O.M. with chips.

The

G.O.M.

Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  18:53:18 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turkey curry for Boxing day, you cannot beat it
Go to Top of Page

kay16

2140 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  19:02:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pierre i can taste my cold turkey,salad,pickles and homemade turkey curry as i read this lol.
Yep GOM you are so right especially as i have a funeral to attend [as do a lot of other people on here i expect] in the week and that's when you think life's not so bad after all. Anyway yu have a good time in Asda Tue,bet it will be packed lol!
Go to Top of Page

cupcake

5369 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2011 :  20:34:23 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi kay ,yes my day has been ok thanks i had a soaking earlier on but dried out now lol. How are you GOM,bet Asda's be getting really packed now ,can't handle it too packed .You are both right theres always someone worse off ,then ourselves ,take care both .
Go to Top of Page

pierre
Webmaster

United Kingdom
13893 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  13:57:07 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks to Dalex41 for these photos of the clock, please click for larger images

Go to Top of Page

Naz

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  17:22:57 Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks brilliant! Gutted cos I am missing xmas - thought I would be home on Dec 22nd, not coming now until Jan 6th!!! Thanks for the photos, it means a lot to us who are away.

Naz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tredegar Forum © www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Daily Featured Picture

Click for large image.

Daily Featured Video

Click for video.

Terms Of Use
Forum Content is user generated and not monitored. Please see Disclaimer & Privacy Policy
NewsAbout Us - Site Map - Forums - Town Clock - History  - WelshMultimedia - I-Community - Gallery - RSS Feeds
Contact Webmaster   -   Contact WebTeam  -  Where Is Tredegar ?
Opinions expressed are not necessary the same as the Owner / Webmaster / Webteam
All Contents (c) www.Tredegar.co.uk Ltd, except where indicated.