Site Update Log
This page is no longer updated. Please visit the forum at www.tredegar.co.uk/forum
for more information on site updates.
- 12th - updated clubs page with details.
- 30th - updated main news page with info on election (where
Labour got its ase whipped!)
- 6th - Updated Icommunity page with Little Theatre link.
- 5th - Updated main news page.
- 15th - Updated main news page
- 14th - Updated main news page with happy Easter
- 27th - Updated main news page with info on Council Tax for
- 12th - Updated business pages.
- 12th - Placed a picture of town clock in 1943 on main news
- 9th - Updated Pubs page.
- 9th - Updated business section.
- 9th - Updated main news page with Hospice stuff on the fun
- 3rd - Updated news page with copy of local "scam"
on donation of clothes.
- 2nd - Updated main news site with Kidz-R-Us show details
- 22nd - updated club section
- 22nd - updated main news page
- 22nd Updated business page.
- 12th Added new to main page.
- 9th Added new sponsor details to main news page.
- 15th - Archived old news sections. Fixed broken entry book
- 18th -updated main news page with info on Intrim
- 8th - Updated main page on Little Theater news.
- 25th - update on main news page with review of the Castle
- 15th - Updated main news page with Startlight info in Gwent
- 2nd - Updated main news page
- 10th - Updated forum software.
- 11th - Update main news page
- 24th - Photo on main page on Proclamation of the king
- 6th - Main news page updated.
- 17th - updated main news section
- 25th - Added www.Tredcom.co.uk/shop
for the sponsor ship deal with the website.
- 24th - updated main page with news.
- 15th - Updated main news page with photo of bandstand in
- 8th - updated main news page with house price rise info for
13th Updated main news page.
2nd Following placed on main news page.
"Just for your information, the www.Tredegar.co.uk
(along with all the ICommunities sites) in 2004 got 94'058
visitors with over 1'400'000 hits. That's over 30% more then the previous
year. A big thank you to all that contributed....
- 11th Placed new info into business page.
- 11th - updated main news page with photo's of A465.
Archived old news to 2004 archive.
- 1st updated main news page.
- 29th Updated main news page with Llew Smiths Parliamentary
- 8th Forums have been modified so all posts (new or reply's)
need to be checked by a moderator before being made viewable by the public.
- 6th - Put the new History section on line. Posted news on
main page, and archived old 2004 news items
- Updated main news page of visitor stats for October 2004
- 26th updated main page with news.
- 20th added news on Georgetown Tenants & Residents
Association to main news page
- 15th Updated Clock section with new photo.
- 15th Updated news page, and added to "archive of 2004.
- 14th Added new Forum Sections
- 11th Updated main news page.
- 3rd Updated main news page.
- Total number of visitors to site in September 2004 is 7,476,
and 99,706 hits ;-)
- 30th. Main news page update on the "TA"
- 25th 6 hours down time. Network issues.
- 8th SERVER SHUTDOWN NOTICE... The
Tredegar servers will be shutdown all day on Monday 13th September 2004 as a
mark of respect.
- 1st Downtime between 13:00 and 20:30.
- 26 Updated main news page
- 26 Server downtime due to hardware failure (75 minutes..)
- 5th Updated main news section with info/photo's of Elmwood school.
- 18th Updated main news page.
- 12th Updated main news page with election results.
- 11th Updated nain news page with info sent in by A. Jones
on car fires in Cefn-Golau.
- 10th Updated main news page with poll on three
elections taking place in Blaenau Gwent on the 10th June 2004.
- 1st Updated Business page.
- Total Visitors for the month of May 2004 comes in at 8,357
(with over 103,000 hits !) so the total number of visitors year to
date up-to the end of May is 34,639
- 30th Added mini Poll on three elections taking place in Blaenau Gwent on
June 10th 2004
- 29th Updated main news page.
- 29th Added new General, non town forum.
- 11th Updated main news page with info on "It's a Knockout" fun day at
- 9th updated Business page with
info on "Mikes Taxis".
- 4th Updated main news page with news on Trefil rugby victory !
- 3th Updated Clubs page.
- 3rd Updated main news page and Business
page with info on Digital Planet.
- Total Visitors for the month of April comes in at 7,570
so the total number of visitors year to date upto the end of April is 26,282
- 28th Added info on "University In Your
Community" on main news page.
- 25th removed the "red" from the pubs page. Updated main news
- 20th Added new picture of "town clock on plate" on to Town-Clock
- 17th Moved donate icon (hint hint....)
- 8th Updated main and Icommunity
page with Starlight
- 6th Added "Small bit on Rhymney" on main news page ;-)
- 3rd Updated main news page & Icommunity
index page with details of new hosted site sppphotography.
- Total Visitors this month comes in at 7,104 so the
total year-to date upto the end of March is 18,712
- 23rd Fixed the search-Site button on the main page (nobody told me it was
- 20th Added Gallery 3 - snow fall of 82.
- 18th Updated Business
and main page...
- 18th Added photo's for the Willows & New County in the pubs section.
- 16th Updated Council Tax page with
new data for 2004/2005
- 15th Updated main page with Family Fun day /Run information.
- 15th 16:18 to 17:30 Site down - Hardware issues.
- 9th Updated main page.
- 8th Updated Business
page with phone numer of Digital Planet.
- 7th Updated main news page with news on Bevan, the
ultimate Welsh hero !
- 5th Atomic Clock Sync installed and active on FTP/Webserver(s)
- 5th Added "Golden Web-Award" icon at Start Page...
- 3rd Updated Clubs page.
- 1st Updated main page with request for help on History
- Total Visitors this month comes in at 5,264, so
the total year-to date upto the end of February is 11,608
- 26th Added picture(s) to section on Town Clock.
- 26th Added Copyright notice to both Galleys pages.
- 25th 15:00 to 17:00 site down for maintenance......
- 24th Got the Guestbook working
- 24th Updated the Clubs page.
- 18th Reboot required on server at 22:40 G.M.T. Five minutes
- 18th Updated main page with news.
- 17th Updated the pubs section.
- 17th Added drop down menu to main page for Archived News (by year...)
- 12th Placed new page on 2003 news. Click here.
- 12th Placed new page on site - Council Tax.
- 11th Installed Virus patch. Reboot required. Five minutes downtime
- 9th Placed updated picture in pubs section of
WeatherSpoons. Also added the New Countyand
the Glamorgan tap to the same page.
- 5th Updated Clubs page with info on Tredegar Youth
- 4th Updated all pictures in forum to pick up on www.tredegar.co.uk, and not the IP address. Now all
- 3rd Removed link to site from http://220.127.116.11
People will now need to come in via http://www.tredegar.co.uk
- 3rd Fixed link to Town Clock on main menu.
- 3rd Installed Virus patch. Reboot required. Five minutes downtime
- 1st Corrected Simon Thomas picture on Main, and Business pages.
- Total visitors To WWW.Tredegar.co.uk
for the month of January 2004 is 6344 - Note the
drop on the 9/10th of the month down to DNS problems...
- 31st Updated Business page. Also updated Main
- 31st Added picture of Digital Planet to Business
- 31st Added link on Links page.
- 31st Amended phone number on Clubs page.
- 24th Added the Cefn-Gola Page's, inc. Video. Also updated Multi-media
section with new info.
- 23rd One hours of down time 15:00 to 16:00 (UK Time). Issues the the
Tommy Hooter (The Computer....)
- 22nd Added the Copyright notice to all pictures one the site. If anybody
what's them without the notice, please e-mail us here.
- 20th Added Tredegar Camera Club details to Clubs
section, and main page.
- 20th Amended upload of Web-Cam image, to hopefully fix software error.
- 18th New entry in Icommunity, bath-in-a-field
- 17th Updated Server-Spec page.
- 17th Fixed Multimedia page so all links now work.
All links stopped working since the Server move to Tredegar.
- 17th Fixed "Download Real Player Software" link on Multimedia page.
- 17th Added "Shopping Center
Gallery". Updated main page with info.
- 17th Added the Donate page (Times must be
- 15th Uploaded and configured ICommunity site. Updated
main page with this info.
- 14th Amended "The Bush" entry in Pubs
- 14th Updated Main-Page with Shopping Center photo.
Log started 14 January 2004
This page is taken from WWW.Tredegar.co.uk